So originally we had one of those standing cabinets over the toilet that just took up too much space and didn’t look so great. Instead of a new cabinet, I decided to repurpose the existing piece and cut off the legs. I had to figure out how to attach it to the wall so I used a strip of 1×2 and braces to support the weight of the cabinet and attach it to the wall.
I painted the support strip to hide it and installed it in the cabinet. (I also disassembled the cabinet and Lucretia and I stained it to match the rest of the bathroom.)
I hung the cabinet with some EZ-Anchors and Lucretia added more pics to the walls. This project is finished!