RSS

Monthly Archives: July 2013

Bathroom Cabinet

before

So originally we had one of those standing cabinets over the toilet that just took up too much space and didn’t look so great. Instead of a new cabinet, I decided to repurpose the existing piece and cut off the legs. I had to figure out how to attach it to the wall so I used a strip of 1×2 and braces to support the weight of the cabinet and attach it to the wall.

brace-install brace

I painted the support strip to hide it and installed it in the cabinet. (I also disassembled the cabinet and Lucretia and I stained it to match the rest of the bathroom.)

final-cabinet

I hung the cabinet with some EZ-Anchors and Lucretia added more pics to the walls. This project is finished!

 

Advertisements
 
2 Comments

Posted by on July 1, 2013 in decor, home, home repair